Happy New Year everyone!! I hope you all had a fantastic day, unlike mine which i spent ill with a horrible bug that's going around and i've been ridiculously jealous of those (on Instagram) who have posted pictures of what they did! However, i did manage to stay up and watch the London fireworks (on tv) with the boyfriend, as it is a tradition for us.. One of my New Year's resolutions is to go London for New Years as i'd love to watch the fireworks in real life and not on tele.
As with every year, i like to note down some New Year resolutions, i have wrote a few personal one's down for myself on my phone and i'm sharing with you all my Blogolutions for 2014.
1. Blog 4-5 times a week! - i say this time and time again, but i need to blog more.. I've wrote down a schedule for blogging, filming etc.. so i'm hoping this will help. Plus last year was a really tough year for me so i'm excited to get back into blogging and filming again.
2. Upload a video 1-2 times a week! - This is the same as blogging, i need to film more videos! I haven't made a video in months and i do blame that on being lazy but again i've had a lot of troubles in 2013 so in 2014 you will definitely see more of me!
3. Start Vlogging - This is the exciting part, well for me anyway. You get to see more into my life as i'll be doing vlogs every so often. I'm not sure how i'm gonna do it yet, weather that's once or twice or week or one week i'll vlog out of the month.. i don't know but i'll be vlogging in 2014.
4. Go to more blogging events - I always get invited to events but i never end up going to them, i'm either working or it's to far away to travel. However, this year i've made it my goal to go to more events and meet more bloggers. I've only ever been to one event since i've started blogging (nearly 3 years now!)
5. Interact more - I find it hard sometimes to interact with all you beauties, not because i don't want to! I'm just socially awkward :( However i'm going to start interacting with you all more, weather that's replying to your comments or tweets etc.. I will make this my number 1 goal...
So there we have it, that's my New Years Blogolutions for 2014, did you make any resolutions for the new year?..
- images from weheartit.com