Clinique bonus time at Nordstrom. Gift items review - For US based bloggers.I received the free Tracy Reese for Clinique gift bag after I made my purchase with Clinique at Nordstrom, and the products in it are great. I would have never tried most of these products if I hadn't received the free gift bag, but now there are several that I would actually purchase in the future. This is why I love bonus time and other gift with purchase offers. Here you can find almost all cosmetic offers by Clinique, Estee Lauder and Lancome happening at department stores like Macy's, Dillard's, Nordstrom... Let's take a look at the bonus bag at Nordstrom.
- The Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream is very smooth and luxurious. I put it around my under-eyes before I go to bed and my eyes are soft and moisturized when I wake up. I canít tell if the wrinkles are any smaller, though.
- The Liquid Facial Soap is mild like it says on the bottle. It is pretty gentle and does not dry out my skin too much. I use another Clinique face wash regularly- the Oil-Free liquid to foam Acne Cleanser, and I prefer my usual product to the Liquid Facial Soap. But for somebody who needs a very mild cleanser or somebody who has sensitive skin, this cleanser would probably be a better option.
- The Take The Day Off Makeup Remover for Lids, Lashes, and Lips works so well. I put a small drop of it on a Q-tip and rub it on my lower eyelids to take off my eyeliner, and it does the trick instantly. I have also tried it to remove lipstick once, and this worked well too.
- The Colour Surge Eye Shadow Duo is a lovely shade. The package comes with two colors- New York Dawn and Chocolate Chip. I like to mix them by putting the lighter shade in my eyelidís crease and the darker one at the base by my upper lashes, and then I blend them together over the lid in between.
- The Long Last Lipstick in Twilight Nude is not the color that I normally wear. I typically use brighter shades of lipstick when I wear it, but it was actually nice to try something new. The lipstick itself is creamy and stays put after application. This is one product that I will probably purchase after my gift sample runs out.
- The High Impact Mascara in Black is a really great product that I already use regularly. It doesnít form clumps like drugstore mascaras do. The application wand is wide and long, making it easy to apply the mascara quickly and efficiently. I love this mascara.
- The Tracy Reese for Clinique cosmetics bag that the free samples came in has a lovely design of colorful flowers. This might be my favorite part of the gift set. I can use it when I travel and I can store my cosmetics in it at home. It is bright and beautiful and it makes me happy when I see it.